Creating a Culture of Continuous Development
Providing occasional sales training at times when business is sliding and viewing the program as a standalone means to improve will help however it often is not enough to continually develop strength in sales teams. The training will provide the tools however to ensure they are integrated into daily activities takes development planning. Companies that create, build upon and maintain a culture of continuous development and learning reach heightened performance and longevity. Learning never stops, growth happens every day if it is sought. We encourage our customers to arrange a plan of action at strategic intervals where we return to carry out workshops to ensure the tools and techniques we have trained are being implemented and used correctly. This has been shown to aid sales processes throughout, by doing so your teams will quickly display significant progress and notice how well they can outperform their peers in multiple areas:
Increased resilience and improved processes 92%
Increased levels of productivity and revenue 95%
Increased understanding of customer needs and buying signals 94%
We can partner with your Sales & HR Managers
We work well with many of our customers as a go to point for all training needs. Our continuous learning solutions can be adapted as your team structures alter and expand. When restructuring and additional products and services occur within your business we are able to review our processes to ensure that we are always developing the ideal behaviors and enhancing the effectiveness of your overall sales organization thereby driving a long-term model of continuous development and improvement. Our continuous development model is based on over 50 years of combined sales experience and know how. Working with some of the worlds greatest and most successful sales teams we too have grown in experience and continue to do so. We believe that every great learning only occurs when the student has the right mindset, culture, and true understanding of the requirement for each chunk of information. Therefore we pay extremely close attention to each detail when we train and facilitate –– before, during, and after –– we continually seek and identify opportunities to reinforce, develop, and apply skills to help your learners take their sales to the next level, thereby helping your company to achieve the greatest returns on investment. We call them “The three pillars” of our continual development model, which include:
- We aim to think and behave like the chief of sales so that we can offer proposed solution to you which will increase revenue in both the short and long terms. We understand that you are busy and will probably just want to see the real results. You may not have the luxury of time to focus on the daily progress in detail for each of your team members which is where we can work with you to engage with your team to drive a long-term sales plan into full effect, to continuously develop the processes and performance of your sales teams organization. If you wish we can act as part of your team. We have the resources to make this happen and many of our clients find that it is often en extremely cost effective solution for them to do so.
- We consider it our duty to advise and question all processes to ensure the ideal procedures are in place, our suggestions for improvement will always be following research and with specific aim to push the sales forward in the long term.
- We pride ourselves on always remain flexible and contactable to help us to grow and change as your company continually moves onwards and upwards.
Best Practices & Procedures
- Our experience and reach across multiple industries has given us a unique perspective in not only recognising, gathering and providing the best sales practices, but also recognizing the biggest challenges that companies face. We have years of experience rectifying these to achieve long-term sustained improvement. Our education and content creating experts either are or have previously been world-class facilitators, they are therefore able to bring a unique perspective to the training and workshops that we provide as well as the group activities which we instruct the attendees to engage in and practice.
- To achieve optimum ongoing performance, company sales teams should always be in sync. In addition to our expertise in sales training we also work on connecting sales and learning in a sustained, results-driven effort.
- Ultimahub brings a unique outlook in how to best facilitate training solutions to drive motivation for ongoing development.
Actionable Front line Monitoring and Feedback
- Knowing and acknowledging what is working and what is not will drive your teams ongoing development. As we work together with your teams we will gain a better understanding of your teams progress patterns. Our facilitators, all have extensive experience in sales as well as now having moved to now being professional sales managers and coaches. Therefore they know the signals and what to look for to best connect with each sales team representative. We then funnel our findings back to your sales and executive team managers. We give you the microscope to see the detailed structure of what is occurring. We let you know the real picture at a microscopic level. We can report on the team members individually, including suggestions for each and illustrate barriers that might be getting in their way. This is ideal for managers with limited time to make executive decisions for us to then implement for you. The decisions would be based on actual circumstances and would be centered around essential improvements to aid achieving the highest returns on investment.
- To supplement our facilitation, we also provide testing. These can add benefit by displaying real quantitative data and analytics. Our client assessment and measurement tools and services can also be viewed on this website. We have specialists to analyse this data building a story of your sales organizations impact, skill level, engagement, and performance. Effective training will both gauge the impact of our training as well as providing your management team with quality data offering a real-time view of the state of their companys most powerful asset, their sales team. This in turn will help and guide them in making the most informed decisions to drive growth within their teams both in the short and long-term.