Shefali is a dynamic and versatile trainer who has worked across the world, delivering high impact results for her clients.
As a former international skier, she sets a very high standard for herself and before working as a full time Trainer, has held a number of leadership roles in Organizations like PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Instinet and Pfizer.
Currently based in London, Shefali has conducted training in the US, and India across a number of sectors including Investment Banking, Finance, Automotive, Hospitality, Technology, Legal and Education.
She works effectively across cultures, leveraging an array of tools and techniques including NLP and DISC. She is also a qualified Image Consultant and Communications Coach. Her delivery method is holistic as she strongly believes that the edifice of success is built on a robust foundation of mind, body and spirit.
She has been invited to teach Mindful Meditation and Yoga in schools to help students reduce stress and improve their concentration.
She has worked with companies to suit their training needs and tailor-made the following programs for small to large sized companies:
- Personal Performance Coaching with NLP techniques
- Corporate and Executive Coaching with Psychometric tools such as DISC
- How to Build your Gravitas
- Conflict Management
- How to Present with Impact
- Verbal and Non Verbal Communication Skills including Voice Modulation
- Cross Cultural Coaching
- Coaching on Interview skills and career preparedness for individual and corporate clients
- Corporate and Business Etiquette especially to familiarization with the Indian Subcontinent
- Bespoke program to groom new Managers to make them C suite ready
- Stress reduction; achieving ones full potential through Mindfulness meditation
- Develop concentration through mindfulness and appropriate body posture
- Time and E-mail Management