Art of Persuasion
Participants explore models and techniques including the 6 principles or “weapons” of Influence based on the research of Robert Cialdini.
Utilizing theory based activities we compile workshop learning points into implementable actions for dynamic, influential speaking which will aid them in gaining increased support and generating action when interacting with others.
Within each of the key actions is a variety of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) speech pattern techniques that will provide a foundation for participants to efficiently prepare for and deliver their message in a way that increases the likelihood of getting the results they want.
Participants will plan and practice their newly learnt tools and techniques in real situation scenarios from their own working environment. They will then identify specific actions to take back to the workplace to positively impact performance.
Course focus & Benefits:
- Adapt mindset to need, objectives & Fulfillment.
- Learn how to implement NLP Speech Patterns and Models.
- Understand the common traits of influencing individuals and groups.
- Encourage desired action by delivering their message clearly and concisely.
- Handle resistance by responding to listeners’ ideas, opinions, and concerns.
- Create strategies to implement and develop using concrete follow-up plans.
- Collaborate ideas and action plans geared toward better business results.