Email & Reporting Etiquette
Do your staff need to improve their “Email Skills” and “Emailing Best Practices”?
Companies are becoming increasingly concerned with the quality of their employees’ emailing procedures.
There are good reasons for this:
- Checking and responding to email is one of the first things every employee does at the beginning of and throughout their working day
- Emailing can eat into and disrupt a workday without a strategic system in place
- Email communication is the central receiver and instigator for essential work flow
- Email drives speedy results which are critical in planning workdays through connected offices
- Email mediums and uses have no bounds. They can include: meetings, project updates, sales calls and incentives, trouble shoots and resolves, crisis management
- Customer service… even contract negotiation are commonly carried out and finalized using email
- Mistakes, errors and misunderstandings can cost a company dearly through lost business
- Emailing carries with it a timeline which can be extremely beneficial, however it can also be detrimental if not used correctly
- Utilising Email effectively can save precious time and effort thereby freeing up more time during the day
Nowadays, everyone can use email and are expected to be able to use it completely effectively.
When in action, many employees just use their personal emailing traits and carry them through to their corporate emailing.
Email writing both informal and formal and when to use both needs to be learnt, practiced and built upon.
The use of metaphors, idioms, anchors and clearly laid out instructions form the basis of many a good email. Each to be used at the optimum time and circumstance.
With training and displayed working techniques, your staff can adapt their writing decisions and typed communication to dramatically improve their overall email performance.
Using Email Effectively
Optimising emailing procedures
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
- Can this course be held at our offices?
Yes all of our courses can be held at your workplace. We also have workshops and customized training options. If you wish to know more please contact us.
- Will I need to bring anything on the day?
No you do not need to bring anything apart from yourself and your eagerness to learn. We will provide the rest including pens, worksheets and also lunch.
- What if I decide to cancel? Can I receive a refund?
Due to limited places and availability for each session, you will only be able to cancel by providing us with 2 weeks advance notice of the set date to receive a full refund however you will be able to rearrange and attend a later upcoming course by providing us with at least 72 hours notice.
- Where are your training locations?Currently we have training locations in some of the major cities of China, Hong Kong, the UK and Ireland.
If this course is of interest to you then please contact us for more information.