AdWords and Analytics Training
Whether you are brand new to Google Analytics or looking to develop your existing knowledge, our course is designed to provide you with a broad outline to all of the reports, functionalities and insights that Google Analytics offers. We will show you ways of how to understand who your visitors are, how they got to your site, what they did while they were there, and how valuable they really are to your business.
If you are just starting out with Google AdWords or intent on improving the success of your campaigns whilst also reducing your click costs then this is the course for you. Our extensive and easy to follow training focuses on all aspects of the AdWords platform.
Following this course you will be able to use both of these essential platforms simultaneously to create and structure your ongoing pay per click campaigns and achieving the optimium click cost rate and return of investment for your advertising.
If you are looking to boost your business on the internet it is essential to grasp the working theory behind PPC, Analytics, and SEO.
Our training cuts right to the chase, providing you with the knowledge you need to run outstanding campaigns, keep your bosses happy, and become and online marketing genius.
Understanding and learning our course content will put you in the top .01% of worldwide marketing professionals.
- Classroom, interactive training from Google certified expert trainers
- Answers to your toughest Google Analytics and Google AdWords questions
- A completion Certificate
- Lunch and handout materials provided
- Save money whilst also increasing the effectiveness of your advertising
- Leverage the newest product features to your maximum benefit
Ultima’s Google Analytics Training course will guide you through understanding and learning this powerful platform interface.
We will guide you through how to generate useful reports, which will provide you with a multitude of insights into your customer website user behavior.
Using these trends you will be able to strategically plan your ongoing marketing campaign as well as using this continual data attainment medium to discover new and useful trends thereby ensuring ongoing improvement and growth.
This Google AdWords course will cover:
- Understanding the uses and unique benefits of AdWords
- Building your first campaign to target users by geolocation, language, connecting device, time and day
- Understanding “Quality Score” and why it is so important in the AdWords auction algorithm
- How to effectively structure your account, campaigns and adgroups to optimise success
- Learn how to effectively research, discover and refine the keywords that you use in your campaigns to target improved bids
- Tips for creating great ads that stand out above the competition
- Understand the terminology and put it to use: Cost per Click (CPC), Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and Cost per Impression (CPM)
- Learn to manage your account with the improved AdWords Editor
- Understanding the reporting features of AdWords and use it alongside the Analytics platform
- Track and manage your conversions whilst measuring your Return Of Investment
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I need any AdWords and Analytics experience for this course?
No experience is needed for this course. It is helpful to have some familiarity however not essential.
- Can this course be held at our offices?
Yes all of our courses can be held at your workplace. We also have workshops and customized training options. If you wish to know more please contact us.
- Will I need my laptop on the day?
It is entirely up to you if you wish to bring your laptop or pad. However most attendees agree that only your attendance and concentration is necessary. We will provide the rest including pens and worksheets.
- What if I decide to cancel? Can I receive a refund?
Due to limited places and availability for each session, you will only be able to cancel by providing us with 2 weeks advance notice of the set date to receive a full refund however you will be able to rearrange and attend a later upcoming course by providing us with at least 72 hours notice.
- Where are your training locations?
Currently we have training locations in some of the major cities of China, Hong Kong, the UK and Ireland.
If this course is of interest to you then please contact us for more information.