Scientific breakthroughs and recent studies show that that Emotional Intelligence is a strong predictor of both life and workplace success.
It is becoming increasingly apparent also that Emotional Intelligence (EQ/EI) competencies are at the heart of success and essential in developing workplace relationships and productivity.
Many are already aware of the enlightening statistics following the research and findings of Daniel Goleman who initially brought EQ into the limelight with his initial publication of “Why it can matter more than IQ” in 1995.
More recently, the World Economic Forum has published their “Future of Jobs” report which states that by 2020, the top ten employment skills will be centered around emotionally intelligent capabilities.
A person with high technical knowledge in any given subject does not automatically have natural ability to manage teams or even work well with others within a team to effectively realise their true potential.
Companies, HR, managers and staff members are becoming increasingly aware that there is a missing piece to the puzzle. EQ is now realised as even more essential throughout the world than the 100 year old concept of IQ.
Emotional Intelligence is proving itself to be a far more critical skill which yields results and correlates to ongoing health, happiness and productivity. These benefits are often found with direct links to success. Furthermore, Emotional Intelligence is a skill that can be learned and developed on a day to day basis.
Schools, universities and businesses alike are now integrating Emotional Intelligence into their curriculum and training.
An “Emotionally Intelligent” individual is one that has the understanding, skills and tools available to them which help them to realise and manage their own emotions as well as the emotions of those around them even when placed in exceptionally difficult circumstances or under intense pressure.
We at Ultimahub along with our partners have created Emotional Intelligence training workshops, assessments, games and activities which focus on developing the essential areas of Emotional Intelligence.
Emotional Intelligence Workshop Modules
Learn about the anatomy of an emotion and how emotions and thoughts work together to influence behaviors
Understand the link between emotional intelligence and success in life
Discern the difference between automatic, limbic decisions and intentional, conscious decisions
Discover when your automatic processes serve you well, and when they need to be better managed
Practice agile thinking, increasing self-awareness and intentional thinking
Harness the power of emotional states: fear, anxiety, determination & motivation
Practice Self Management & Motivaional techniques to display empathy and become more productive
Develop ideas and theories to become effective using body, focus and language
Empathy: understanding the other person’s emotions, needs and concerns.
Organizational Awareness: the ability to understand the politics within an organization and how these affect the people working in them.
Situational Awareness: the ability to understand and meet the needs of clients and customers.
Explore the connection between emotional intelligence and leadership
Define and apply the EQ leadership models
Identify ideal competencies required to develop efficient leaders
Learn tools for developing the visionary leadership style
Learn tools for developing the coaching leadership style
Learn how to apply leadership styles to varying situations
Manage unconscious bias and create a culture that respects diversity and inclusion
Develop strategies for creating a motivating and engaged culture
Testing, Assessments & Certification:
- As an optional extra, Ultimahub provide an online “Emotional Intelligence” assessment test which is available for you to take online
- Upon completion of the assessment you will be emailed a full report which details your “Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Strengths” in relation to your overall current Emotional Intelligence levels.
- The test and report can be carried out in either English or Chinese.
- EQ Course completion certificates are issued to all candidates who complete all 4 EQ modules
- Recognise and effectively use emotional understanding to shape professional interactive responses
- Pinpoint, manage and maintain emotional behaviour to impact office relationship situations
- Infuse empathy to develop strong team player mindset and communication
- Integrate emotional insights to better manage yourself and your staff
- Utilise EQ insight to improve overall decision making
Expanding Emotionally Intelligent Personal Awareness
- Identify and pinpoint emotions as well as their levels of intensity
- Analyse emotions cognitively along with their physiological manifestations
- Recognise emotional triggers to formulate emotionally intelligent strategies
Emotional Intelligent Engagement for Impact
- Identify the impact that our EQ has when building relationships
- Utilise Emotionally Intelligent Rapport skills
- Practice empathetic listening to build and maintain empathy
Emotionally Intelligent Stress Diversion & Resilience
- Recognise stress as a set of controllable rules that have positive and/or limiting effects
- Practice pro-active stress alleviation techniques to remain emotionally balanced
- Define workplace resilience and understand it’s impact on team productivity
Healthy Conflict Resolve and Team Collaboration
- Recognise central roles in relationship maintenance and development to achieve discussion success
- Identify emotionally intelligent strategies to develop healthy results from conflict
- Demonstrate collaborative attitude in work through the application of Emotionally Intelligent actions
Emotional Intelligence tools and skills are beneficial in every aspect of business. Enhance your employees abilities to increase productivity, deal with complex situations and develop opportunities.